- We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
- Talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at once.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or information technology.
- Certification in bachelor degree in computer science and software.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org