VR Headset Management & Controls
- Tabnova VR provides the tools to deliver VR content to VR headsets simultaneously.
- All the VR devices are locked down to contents that are sent by the ’s Tablet/PC to avoid distractions. Button presses or gestures are disabled, ensuring the student remains in the current experience, under the ’s control.
- Application on the tablet will show all the video contents that are available to be played on the VR Headset.
- Ability to play the selected content on one or more selected VR devices.
- All devices (VR and Tablets) are remotely managed and locked down to a single purpose usage. No user input is required on the VR to play the video.
- Console to manage digital VR content.
- Video contents will be automatically downloaded to all VR devices when content is provisioned on the cloud. This will ensure there are no delays while playing the content.
- Reports and analytics. (Ability to gather video usage statistics, device, etc).
Multiple content streaming
The can different contents simultaneously to different student groups from his/her Tablet/PC.