System Monitor Solution
System Monitor provides the complete status of all hardware components of a Mobile device including sensors, battery, processor, network, storage, etc. along with comprehensive details of every single application that resides on the Mobile device.
System Monitor’s, cloud management portal provides administrators a dashboard to monitor the status of all of the Mobile devices in real-time. Alters can be configured for interesting events and actions can be programmed.
System Administrators can view device screens in real-time and take screenshots.
All screenshots are OCR converted to extract contents.
System Monitor can also send device configuration settings and application control logic to all of the managed devices.
- Automatically uninstall applications installed by the user that are not approved.
- Provides battery status over some time.
- Remote screen view of the mobile devices.
- Ability to capture screenshots from the remote screen.
- Ability to send files to any mobile device under management.
- Alerts can be configured for various triggers such a slow battery, malicious apps, etc.
- Provides detailed information of all the Processors, Sensors, Network, Battery, Display, Storage, Device details.
- Provides detailed information on each application, including version code, signature, permissions, activities, services, content providers, etc.
- Scan for Dangerous and Suspicious apps that reside on the system.
- Automatically detect bloatware’s on each device and provides a facility to disable them.
- Lists applications that use a large heap of memory.
- Lists applications that use Android Native libraries.
- Lists apps that are installed from outside of the play store.
- Tabnova cloud console provides holistic information about all devices that are deployed. It will alert the administrator whenever any device crosses a system policy such as device battery level, geolocation, whitelisted apps/websites.
- Support staff can activate a remote view of any device to provide support to the field force.
- Screenshots will be captured of the session for compliance purposes.
- The system administrator can remotely send application management policies to all the assets under management.