Senior PHP Developer
You are here:
We are seeking an innovative and engaged Senior PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom Laravel web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minor and major application feature development.
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications.
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins.
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions.
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability.
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard).
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
- An active GitHub account with open source contributions.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP, Laravel Backend Framework.
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly (we are always on Skype with stakeholders).
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests.
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving).