We are looking for an IT Business Analyst with a minimum of 2 years of experience in project management and business management. They will be part of our team and get an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing brands in the world today.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with clients (Business Development Team and Project Management team) to understand RFPs / RFQs.
- Gather functional and technical requirements from Clients through Calls, Emails, and Skype.
- Draft comprehensive proposals with detailed SOW (Scope of Work), flow diagrams, and wireframes.
- Coordinate with the Project team to get effort estimation for the proposals and present same to the Business Development Team.
- Requirement gathering, preparing data flows, and mapping information.
- Should be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications for the development team.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in or relevant field.
- Associates with working experience in IT Services.
- Very Strong Analytical Skills.
- Strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools, and technologies.
- Can work with scrum teams and document requirements.
- Good communication skills (Oral/Written) and can gather information from various platform.
- Experience in working with agile development.