We are looking for an Android Developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience. They will be part of our team and get an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing brands in the world today.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of common native application technologies relating to iOS, Android, Windows Phone.
- Hand on Experience with Core Java, Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite).
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work on bug fixing, improving, and optimizing application performance.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in or relevant field.
- Associates with working experience in IT Services.
- Very Strong Analytical Skills.
- Strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools, and technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools, and methodologies to support the needs of the business.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions.