Tabnova Instore AI
Tabnova provides a simple, powerful, and effective insight from every shopper to enhance sales. It is the only solution to provide cost-effective and full analytics using cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
- Offers AI-based technology to offline retailers.
- Ability to capture customer attention and analyze it in real-time.
- Real-time reporting to maximize QoS to customers.
- Two-way communication with potential customers.
Tabnova Instore AI benefits
- Visitor Statistics.
- Demographics (Age, Sex).
- Unique visitor, returning visitor.
- Footfall traffic.
- Dwell times in shops.
- Application usage statistics.
- Smart digital signage.
- Targeted offers.
- Distribute coupons.
- Usage Level by shops.
- Peak visitor times.
- Event-based alert.
Tabnova Instore AI Platform
Tabnova has a powerful business intelligence platform that represents the core of the system.
- Graphical dashboard for real-time data display.
- Powerful export feature.
- Automated Email for reporting.
- Live view of visitor and demographic.
- Support for multiple user roles with permission controls.
- CMS with coupon delivery mechanism.
- Digital signage functionality.
- IoT sensor and Bluetooth beacon integration.
- Remote management of Apps and settings on all devices.
- Android Enterprise support.
- API (RESTful /JSON) support for third party integration.
|Tabnova Instore AI||Competition|
|Technology||Image Analytics||Video Analytics|
|Edge Computing Hardware||No Hardware Required. 1 Edge Device Per Shop May Be Used||1 Hardware Per Device|
|Actions Bashed On Triggers||Yes||No|
|GPU Intensive Hardware On Cloud Servers||No||Yes|
|CMS For Digital Signage And Coupon||Yes||No|
|Pricing||Fraction Of The Competition||£100 to £200 /device/month|
“Voice Biometrics Authentication” is a contact-less and face-less Access Control System using an AI voice recognition system with industry-leading anti-spoofing capabilities. It enables fast, frictionless, and highly secure access for a range of use cases eg. entry, online applications, call identification, etc. It can also be used in conjunction with other authentication systems (Face, fingerprint, etc).